Sunday, March 13, 2016

2017 Battle of the Books Quizzes!

I'm making good on my vow not to procrastinate on reading the elementary level Battle of the Books selections for 2017. I just finished my first quiz, for the book 'Death by Toilet Paper' by Donna Gephart. It has 308 questions and answers, and is now available for purchase and immediate download!

Another exciting piece of news, this year I'll be making quizzes for the middle school, and possibly the high school level books available! This is something people have requested in the past. As a full time teacher and an adjunct professor, I haven't wanted to take on that endeavor because I don't want to spread myself too thin and not be able to do a good job. However, my 25 year old son, David, is going to be working with me, and this will make it possible to create quizzes for all levels. David is a gifted writer and filmmaker who graduated from Portland State University last year. Like me, he loves to read. I'm confident his quizzes will be as detailed and well written as previous quizzes have been.

Prices for quizzes are as follows:


3rd - 5th grade level: $5 each or $50 for the entire set of sixteen quizzes
6th - 8th grade level: $8 each or $100 for the entire set of sixteen quizzes

9th - 12th grade level: $10 each or $100 for the entire set of twelve quizzes (This category will only be open after the 3rd-5th and 6th-8th level quizzes are finished.)

No comments:

Post a Comment